Two Convenient Locations:
San Diego Office: (619) 283-7113
Julian Office: (760) 765-0343
Click links to access service descriptions• Tax planning and projections
• Tax preparation for Sole Proprietors,
Partnerships, Limited Liability
Companies, Corporations, Nonprofits,
Trusts and all Business Entities
• Nonprofit accounting and tax
• Small business consulting and
• Tax audit representation
• Accounting and Financial Statements
• Business management services
• Real Estate transactions
• QuickBooks consulting
Click links to access service descriptions• Tax preparation for individuals and
• Fiduciary and estates
• Estate planning and administration
• Delinquent returns and tax collection
• Real estate transactions
The complexities regarding estate and trust administration can be overwhelming. Each situation will be different depending upon the estate and gift tax strategy, the portfolio of assets and liabilities and the goals of the beneficiaries.
Our experienced team can work with you to maneuver the legal and tax complexities of estate and trust administration.
Our firm can provide support during the difficult time of losing a loved one.
• Working with the estate attorney
• Prepare estate tax returns
• Prepare tax returns for the final year of the descendent
• Prepare trust or estate fiduciary income tax returns
• Advising on trust asset allocation for multiple trusts
• Determining the timing and amount of distributions
• Provide accounting or financial statements for fiduciary activity
When you need us, we can help.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1934, Julian, CA 92036
Julian Office: 2902 Washington Street, Julian, CA 92036 (760) 765-0343 (760) 765-0150 Fax
San Diego Office: (By Appointment Only) 3751 37th St., #2, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 283-7113
Correspondence: P.O. Box 1934, Julian, CA 92036 E-mail: rebecca(at)luersdyercpa.com jan(at)luersdyercpa.com
© Luers & Dyer, CPA, LLP. All Rights Reserved.