Two Convenient Locations:
San Diego Office: (619) 283-7113
Julian Office: (760) 765-0343
Click links to access individual blogs• Beware of Bogus Charities
• Planning A Wedding Over The Holidays?
Plan For Taxes Too
• Don't Include The IRS On Your Gift List
• Ready To Start Year-End Planning?
Focus On The Big Picture.
• Know When To Sell
• Put Your Tax and Financial House
• Are You Prepared For These Common
• Scams Against the Elderly:
Know the Danger Signs
• Tax Benefits of Corporate Retirement
• Maneuvering the Corporate
Retirement Plan Maze
• Documenting your Business Travel and
• Maximizing your Travel and
• Deducting Business Meals and
• Do Yourself a Favor by Filing
• Do I Need A CPA?
• How to Save Money on Your Tax
• What To Do If You Can't Pay
• What To Do If You Haven't Filed
Welcome to the Luers & Dyer Blog.
Trying to determine if you need a CPA? Haven't filed your taxes and don't know what to do? Trying to find a way to save money on your tax preparation costs? Our blog section has the answers to some of the most commonly asked accounting questions.
As tax laws and financial circumstances have changed dramatically in recent times, Luers & Dyer strives to be a trusted source for the most accurate and up-to-date information available that may affect your business or individual tax situation.
We hope that you find our blogs helpful and informative. We add new topics frequently in an effort to better serve our valued current and future clients.
If there are additional topics you would like us to cover or specific unanswered tax-related or financial questions you have please contact us.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1934, Julian, CA 92036
Julian Office: 2902 Washington Street, Julian, CA 92036 (760) 765-0343 (760) 765-0150 Fax
San Diego Office: (By Appointment Only) 3751 37th St., #2, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 283-7113
Correspondence: P.O. Box 1934, Julian, CA 92036 E-mail: rebecca(at)luersdyercpa.com jan(at)luersdyercpa.com
© Luers & Dyer, CPA, LLP. All Rights Reserved.